The EGM will be held at Wavell school on the 2nd May.
It is a 7.15pm arrival time for a 7.30 prompt start. As per the AGM each club must send 2 representatives. We have received the following questions regarding the proposed cover for the Wavell Insurance see below. The questions in black and answers are in red.
It was voted at the AGM back in September that the clubs wanted the committee to investigate the other options that were available. Some clubs within the league did feel that the insruance from EN was not sufficient and were unsure of what they actually received from EN for the £40 they pay to affiliate. This is us as a committee, and having spoken to many insurance brokers providing details of those findings in order facilitate your clubs vote.
We think it is best that you refer to the EN website where you will be able to review what EN do for the sport as a whole and what you feel you may loose by not affiliating.
3. Would the new insurance cover our umpires and coaches? Would umpires and coaches need to be affiliated through EN to maintain their qualification?
Trainee umpires, umpires and coaches will need to continue to be EN affiliated
4. Would it cover friendly matches with other Wavell teams? Yes if played at Wavell
5. Would it cover friendly matches and tournaments with teams outside of the Wavell league? Yes if played at Wavell
6. What if only 4 in the team want to do Wavell affiliation and 6 need to do EN due to playing in other leagues? Is it up to us who pays what or do all 10 members need to pay the Wavell insurance?
Its up to circumstances of individuals in the the teams, if you have 5 people who need to EN affiliate and 5 who want to take the insurance the as a suggestion you could take the combined cost and then split it across your players/club or the 5 could pay the £40 to affiliate and then the other 5 pay the amount to insure under this Wavell insurance
7. What about late joiners? Do they get 12 months insurance from the time they join the team or do they get a reduced rate to take them up to the renewal date?
There is one renewal date annually. Someone could join mid season and still covered as its adjusted on a quarterly basis in terms of names on the policy. We provide a list of names being covered to the insurers and then if the numbers go up or down, this will then be taken into account at renewal.
8. If we do not affiliate to EN do we have to pay any other fees e.g .County? If only playing Wavell will it just be the insurance £63.88* plus dental and other etc. We are just clarifying this but we are pretty sure that there would be no other fees to pay to county etc
9. Have you considered the fact that EN insurance includes public liability insurance which we as a club have to provide to Collingwood College where we train. Your insurance doesn’t seem to include that. Other clubs may require that as well.
Wavell will have Public Liability under this insurance for the Wavell premises only. If you need PL to train/play elsewhere then we suggest you have EN or other insuarance to cover that.
This Week's Fixtures
|Monday, 1 April 2019 - 7.15pm|
|CT 1||Panthers C v Northtown Harriers|
|CT 2||Harleys Angels B v Alexanders Sapphires|
|CT 3||Waverley C v Spitfires|
|CT 4||CN Select E v Tongham Storm|
|CT 5||Hornets v Hart Stars|
|CT 6||PACE v Comet Purple|
|CT 7||Cardinals Netball v Flour Fusion|
|Monday, 1 April 2019 - 8.35pm|
|CT 1||Midnight Phoenix v CN Select D|
|CT 2||Comets Green v Farnborough Heat|
|CT 3||Fleet C v Cody Cobras|
|CT 4||Farnborough Sparks v Hawks|
|CT 5||Alexanders Emeralds v Heath Hoops Hurricanes|
|CT 6||PDD Whites v Typhoons|
|CT 7||Brave Harts v Spitfires 7s|
|CT 8||Farnborough Firebirds v Hart Zodiacs|
|Wednesday, 3 April 2019 - 7.15pm|
|CT 1||Heath Hoops Hawks v Farnham A|
|CT 2||Farnham C v Farnham B|
|CT 3||Absolute Misfits v Harley Angels A|
|CT 4||Farnborough Flames v Heath Hoops Harriers|
|CT 5||Freespirit v Surrey Jets Vipers|
|CT 6||BUGS v Rushmoor Orange|
|CT 7||Bula Netters v CN Select C|
|CT 8||All Saints v Doodlebugs B|
|Wednesday, 3 April 2019- 8.35pm|
|CT 1||CN Select A v Pulse Premier Netball|
|CT 2||Surrey Jets Mavericks v Azuri|
|CT 3||Rushmoor A v Fleet A|
|CT 4||Panthers A v Doodlebugs A|
|CT 6||CN Select B v Waverley A|
|CT 7||Panthers C v Fleet B|
|CT 8||Rushmoor Black v Surrey Jet Stingers|
|3rd||Pulse Premier Netball||14||54|
|5th||Heath Hoops Hawks||14||35|
|6th||Surrey Jets Mavericks||14||25|
|7th||CN Select A||14||12|
|5th||Harleys Angels A||12||35|
|1st||CN Select B||14||70|
|5th||Surrey Jets Vipers||14||36|
|6th||Heath Hoops Harriers||14||26|
|2nd||CN Select C||14||57|
|3rd||Surrey Jets Stingers||14||54|
|1st||Harleys Angels B||14||70|
|2nd||CN Select D||14||58|
|3rd||CN Select E||14||49|
|2nd||Heath Hoops Hurricanes||14||55|
|8th||Brave Hart Swords||14||11|